Friday, January 18, 2008

Mind Boggling Decision

The last two days have been utter mind boggling....brain blowout days for me.

Here is my story.....in all it's ugliness...the whole truth and nothing but the truth.......so help me GOD!!!!!


It was time to be serious and decide on a car seat for Trey. I have been putting this off for a while. Mainly because I was undecided if I wanted a car seat/convertible or simply a booster for him. He has not grown in a few months so he has not technically outgrown his car seat but darn near close. So I finally decided on a booster for him...remember this took me months to decide. Now the looking and researching part came in. The car seat guru of my friends(Karlise) sent me many links. This added to my knowledge and confusion about what I wanted. I thought I had decided on the "perfect" booster and then more links came via email from the expert. Now in total indecisiveness I sought out another mind....Amy. I really thought she was going to reach through the phone and strangle me(or Karlise). Then to add to my craziness and obsession I took Trey all over town to "try out" boosters. He was not a happy camper let me tell you. In the end I came home empty handed and no where nearer a decision. So today arrived and my car seat guru once again sought me out. She found two boosters at a store. This was promising. So this afternoon I took all the kiddies and we went car seat shopping...again. Not without a bribe though.......McDonald's for dinner for wonderful, non whiny kids when shopping. It worked! One and a half hours later I emerged from the store with a booster seat for Trey and a promise to find another color for Evan online and buy it! Hallelujah and Amen!!!
So I truely thank Karlise for sticking with me and never giving up on me. You are awesome. I passed along my knowledge to a mom friend I saw at the store today while she was shopping for boosters all because of YOU. And thank you Amy for letting me try out your car seat for the millionth time. And thanks Amy for not strangling me. Finally a huge thanks to Holly for not allowing me to walk up to every car in pick up line at school and ask to view their car seats. I told you all(my devoted readers)that you need friends like mine. None of this would have happened without them.



The End



Oh yea....what did I buy............The Graco AirBooster

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yea! I'm glad you found one. Looks cool! I'll have to check one out for Erin.