Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Two Kids in a Tub


Oh my boys are getting old. They are not babies. As Dh's grandmother said today about my oldest who is seven......"boy seven years just flew by". I certainly have the same sentiment. In seven more years he will be a teenager. Well in light of the boys getting older they still act like little ones once in a while. I snapped this picture a few days ago. I think it may just be the last time they take a bath together. This is not a common occurence in my household. Showers are the preferred mode of cleaning but this day they insisted on a bath....TOGETHER. Then they complained of the lack of space. Maybe one of them will bath with the baby once in a while. I can only hope. Keep-em babies for a while longer.

5 comments:

Melodie said...

I once wrote a paper for my Freshman English class with a similar title. Mine was "Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Two Babes in a Tub." It was an explanatory paper on how I gave Sarah & Emily their bath.

Anonymous said...

Beutifull boys i would suck them let them suck me till we cum or get the feeling then bum them next day. I
would also watch them do it and wank.

Anonymous said...

Hi its me again, your beautifull boys are still there. Id kiss them, masturbate them till there hard let em suck each other off, then eat there yummy cum. Id let em masturbate me and they eat mine. Then id have bum sex with my 8incher after id been watching them have bum sex id be gentile i promise. Theyed love it and want more, bye im off to masturbate.

Anonymous said...

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Two Kids in a Tub. Kissing with tongue. While beating each other off. Then taking turns sucking my dick. Then one fucks the other while I fuck the bum unoccupied. They know exactly what to do. They've been practicing on each other for years. You must have some of it on video. Fucking each other at night on baby cam.

Anonymous said...

I did masturbate over thinking what i could to your boys and i loved every second of it.