Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Two Kids in a Tub


Oh my boys are getting old. They are not babies. As Dh's grandmother said today about my oldest who is seven......"boy seven years just flew by". I certainly have the same sentiment. In seven more years he will be a teenager. Well in light of the boys getting older they still act like little ones once in a while. I snapped this picture a few days ago. I think it may just be the last time they take a bath together. This is not a common occurence in my household. Showers are the preferred mode of cleaning but this day they insisted on a bath....TOGETHER. Then they complained of the lack of space. Maybe one of them will bath with the baby once in a while. I can only hope. Keep-em babies for a while longer.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I once wrote a paper for my Freshman English class with a similar title. Mine was "Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Two Babes in a Tub." It was an explanatory paper on how I gave Sarah & Emily their bath.