Monday, February 4, 2008

Busy Days

Well life at the Hydock house is very busy these days. I am trying to finish getting the boys bedrooms organized. This is an endless project. I never seem to have enough time to devote to it. I am WAY behind in laundry. Barely there with cleaning my floors. The dogs need a bath. I need a bath. Cooking has come to a standstill. Gardening has been put by the wayside. So what is keeping me So busy I can't get anything accomplished. LIFE.....with three boys and a hubby!!!!!

School stuff, grocery shopping, homework, speech therapy, drum lessons, gymnastics, household shopping, etc, etc, etc.

Today was Trey's school field trip to see the Manatees at the viewing center. No manatees but plenty of other sea life and much class fun. Then it was pick up Evan from school. Then grocery shopping. Evan's drum lesson and homework. Dinner, books, bath, bed. Whew.....and this was just today.

Tomorrow(tuesday) is Zane's speech therapy. Alex has a vet appointment.

Wednesday is bible study, volunteer at Evan's school, Trey's gymnastics.

And so on and so on.


AND I LOVE MY BUSY LIFE!!!! WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD!!

No comments: