Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oops......I Did It Again

This has not been one of my best days. I really do not want to blog about this BUT my blog is about what is real in my household therefore I feel like I need to confess. Anyway......most of you will find out anyway when DH rags me about it. I will not live this down for a long long while. At least until it is fixed which will be a long long time because I just do not have the money to fix it. Okay...scroll down and view the pics.............













Do you see it? Well look at the next picture and maybe it will become clearer.




















Now can you tell what this is?



















This is John's Toyota smashed in. I accidently backed into the car with Big Red. John was off riding his bike and I thought he took the car. Apparently I was wrong, wrong, wrong. This is not the first or second time I have backed into the car...many of you may remember. I will never live this down. I am not a bad driver I just need to pay attention more to where that small little car is parked. Darn Little Red!

So there...I have put it out there for everyone to know. Please no heckling. I feel guilty enough without all your comments...and you know who I mean. YES YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Melodie said...

LOL! Once is funny enough, but THREE times? HaHaHaHaHa! ;p.

Monkeys Mommy said...

Don't feel bad, I've done this too! I back into Joe's car coming out of our driveway.

Heather said...

Sorry Jen. That's stinky.

Debbie said...

I pretty much know how you feel. About 3 years ago, I had my husband's car (right before we bought my van) and went to the drive through at my bank. (The ATM) well I was too far away and pulled in reverse to get closer....Oh, I got closer...I scraped the rear of his car...I remember because I was picking him up with the girls and going to the mall. I originally was going to blame it on someone at the mall, but couldn't lie about it....When I told him, I just laughed hysterically...I do not know why I almost peed my pants, but his co-worker just looked at me...It was a sight and I really do feel for you...But things like this can be fixed....I'm still waiting to do ours :)

Karlise said...

Awww. Now I know why you didn't sound like yourself today!