Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Double LockDown

First I must admit my last post was about a week behind posting schedule. The locks have been in place since about the first of October.






That said....my little thief is on smart kiddo. And he has friends that are much older than him to help him out. Zane has figured out how to use the fridge lock. The food in our house is no longer safe.



I had to go out today and buy yet another but different style lock to double lock the refrigerator. I figure he may know how to unlock one but he is too young to be coordinated to unlock two even if he can figure it out.

If this doesn't work I may have to be admitted. Just thought I would let you all know.


4 comments:

Karlise said...

You are in serious trouble! LOL

Karen said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for the rules.

Melodie said...

If he gets past those two, you may need to use an old fashioned padlock with a key

Melodie said...

BTW: LOVE the new look of your blog! SO pretty!