Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm Baacckk!!

I hope you all have been missing me.....but I am now back! I have been meaning to blog for a while and then the unthinkable happened. I fell ill, I got sick, I came down with a cold. This just can not happen to a mommy with three kiddies and Christmas just around the corner. In hindsight it was a minor cold but it wiped me off my butt. I did not have much energy last week. The energy I did have I used at Evan's school for his Christmas store. And the rest of the week I was lazy, uninspired and unmotivated. So please everyone forgive me. Today(sunday) was the first day I truely felt energized and eager to do things around the house and world(I went grocery shopping). I was a very bad girl today and sent the men/boys of the house off to church this morning without the mommy. I(the mommy) spent church time cleaning and dusting the house. Clean sheets and towels for everyone. And a bonus....the inside of the house is beginning to look like Christmas. The outside of the house has been done for a few days now but then again daddy has not been sick and still running around school helping out. Ah...it is good to be my old self again. Now if only my appetite would pick up. Food is still not my friend....and NO I have not lost weight during the illness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! I like the new colors. Feels festive over here!