Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome Home To Me!

UPDATE: It seems my neighbor boy and a neighborhood delinquent female teenager went on a spray painting spree while I was gone. Two other people in the surrounding neighborhoods reported their cars vandalized with spray paint....all the same gold color. Coincidence? I think not!






So the boys and I are home from the beach. It was fun. I will post pics and talk about that another day. For now I want to share with all my devoted readers my lovely surprise when I returned home.



Do you see it? On my garage door!! A horrible word! I am shocked! I had an altercation with my neighbor a few weeks back. I am pretty sure this is my punishment from my teenage neighbor kid. Yes the police were called and a report filed BUT they can do nothing without evidence.

Soooooo......I was left to discuss the awful word with my oldest and why this has occurred. Then I had to comfort him when bedtime came and he felt unsafe.

I can promise you all I will not be pushed around. I will not be intimidated by these thugs. I will prevail!!!

8 comments:

Melodie said...

I don't even know what to say here. I can't believe your neighbor could be so childish as to do something like that! Even if it was her child, she obviously provoked and condoned it. You should definitely put her on notice.

Karen said...

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. You are in my prayers. They will get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around.

Working Mama said...

What a horrible thing to come home to! I am sorry to see that happened to you.

Holly said...

OMGosh! I can't believe someone would do that! I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap Jen! I feel for you. What can I do to help?

Heather said...

Wow, that's just sad. Sorry Jen.

Melodie said...

So, if everyone knows who did it, are they going to be arrested and/or punished?

Scarlett said...

I'm sorry, Jen... Amy told me what happened when I saw her on Sunday afternoon. Is there anything I can do to help? Have you already cleaned it off/painted over it? I'd be happy to come help you!