Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trey Says GoodBye


Trey had his end of the year preschool program on Monday night. He is saying goodbye to preschool and his two teachers, Ms. Kathy and Ms. Maria. It was a sad but happy event. Trey is sad because he is unsure of the unknown. He loves his school and does not want to leave his friends. I know he will love kindergarten but until he actually goes my little boy will not be a happy camper. I am thrilled for my baby to be moving ahead in life. He has so much ahead of him for the next year and I am excited for him to experience it all. But sad my baby if growing up.




Trey and his friend Ewan made their preschool teachers a special plaque as a end of the year gift. It was a zoo and rain forest made up entirely of their fingerprints.

4 comments:

Working Mama said...

They came out cute!!! Great work!

Holly said...

Great job! I'm sure they will LOVE them.

Congrats on moving on to K Trey!

Jen, at least you still have a baby at home! :)

Monkeys Mommy said...

Very creative and cute! What a neat idea...

Scarlett said...

I can't believe the year is almost up!!! It went so fast! Good luck with Kindergarten, Trey! You'll do great!